Friday, August 4, 2017

Weekly Finale: "Death Wish" and "Back in Black"

Welcome the the end of another week, which means another weekly musical finale.

For this week's musical finale, I offer the new "Death Wish" movie trailer. Bear with me, I will get to the music soon:



As you may have noticed, the trailer followed the recent trend of films using old songs to help sell their movie.

I am not sure what AC/DC's "Back in Black" has to do with "Death Wish", but the song is a rock classic. Enjoy the full song:



What is amazing about the song is that it was supposed to be a tribute to the band's former lead singer Bon Scott, who died in 1980. I completely missed that aspect, but ok...

That is all for me this week. While I am unsure of the color of my wardrobe choice on Monday, I assure you I will be back then with more blogging. Enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment