Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Bernie's "racist" tweet

While I don't agree with Bernie Sanders much, he does have a valid point.

Even though minorities had a big impact on both of President Obama's elections, Hillary Clinton doesn't have the luxury of dark skin. As much as people complain about Donald Trump and his racist supporters, where was the minority support for Obama's hand-picked successor? I guess she wasn't dark enough for some people.

The even greater irony is she targeted her campaign at minorities, almost ignoring the white middle class.

On a side note, is everyone going to call Sanders a racist over that comment? If Trump said it, the "I told you he was racist" cries would be loud and clear. But no, I don't think Sanders was any more racist than Trump, who I don't consider a racist.

No comments:

Post a Comment