Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Disney likes me!

While I am a newbie to Twitter, does anyone else notice strange "likes" to their tweets?

I got this message today:

Of course, "It's Mouse Time" is the Disney Twitter account.

They were replying to my tweet about this post, which included this:

But seriously, here is better news from CNN
A Disney cruise ship stopped on its way to the Cayman Islands to pick up 12 suspected migrants southeast of Cuba, the U.S. Coast Guard said Sunday.
Let's see: They get to go to the tax-free Cayman Islands on a Disney cruise ship for free? How do I get in on this deal? 
The migrants were brought aboard the boat, which boasts "11 decks overflowing with restaurants, pools, recreation and more." 
Now Disney can add Cubans to that list...
Who knew Cubans were a popular cruise luxury?

No comments:

Post a Comment