Friday, October 14, 2016

Weekly Finale: Powerman 5000

Time to play our weekly finale, as i sign off for the weekend. For this week, I offer a band I just discovered. If you like hard techno rock, this band is for you!

Welcome to Powerman 5000. With all the superhero movies and tv shows lately, they did a song that is perfect for our times, called Super Villain:



I first discovered this band when I was looking for a cover of Eddy Grant's Electric Avenue:


I liked Powerman 5000's cover so much, I looked into their other songs, which were fun, albeit somewhat evil-leaning. But they are definitely worth a listen if you are a fan of heavy metal or techno rock.

And that is all from me for this week. I will return Monday. Try not to be too villainous this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment