Monday, March 27, 2017

Book Review: "In This Reality: Chasing Death"


My wife wrote a book!

Now that the disclaimer is out of the way, her nom de plume is D.A. Woods, and the book is titled In This Reality: Chasing Death. The book's Amazon blurb reads:
Lythe does not know who she is, but she knows her purpose. It is to help down and out preternatural beings take The Next Step towards being productive members of this new world. A world were only 20 years ago, non-humans announced they were more than just the product of over-active imaginations. But when a group of those she is trying to help come to shut her down, she must decide if the fight is one she can win, or if she's just Chasing Death.
All in all, it is a good read wherein my wife has created her own supernatural universe, which revolves around Lythe and a motley cast of characters. I was partial to the were-leopard named Chance. While the tale involves romance (not really my thing), it is also fun for those of you into vampires and lycanthropes and necromancers (oh my!).

Even if you aren't into such things, but you want to support my blog, feel free to "donate" $5.99 via Amazon and get a free Kindle book in the deal.

End gratuitous self-promotion. And yes, promoting my wife's book is self-promotion, as any husband worth a plugged nickle will tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment