Thursday, March 30, 2017

I'm Hated and Loving It!

I was going through my Twitter feed this morning, and I noticed a comment on one of the people I follow had been blanked out with a tweet is unavailable message, but when I clicked on the link for it, it took me to Franchesca Ramsey's Twitter page, which had the following message:
You are blocked from following @chescaleigh and viewing @chescaleigh's Tweets.
This means I "triggered" her to such an extent that she blocked me. Normally, I would take this as a minor feather in my cap, since inspiring hatred from small-minded people is one of my goals in life. But it seems Franchesca is not the average small-minded Leftist.

Aside from the blue-checked (verified) name she has on Twitter, indicating a celebrity status, it seems she actually is a minor celebrity. She even has her own Wikipedia page:
Franchesca Ramsey (born November 29, 1983), also known as Chescaleigh, is an American comedian, activist, television and YouTube personality, and actress, who has appeared on MTV and MSNBC.

I decided to expand my horizons, since clearly this woman doesn't like me for some reason. Perhaps I was wrong about something I said? So I decided to visit her Youtube page, and watched a few of them, including the following one:



I especially loved the part in there where she accuses Donald Trump of being anti-semitic, completely overlooking the fact his son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner is Jewish, and his daughter Ivanka converted to Orthodox Judaism. But using evidence from Trump supporters is clearly sufficient, since we all know that Trump has complete mind control over all his supporters.

End sarcasm.

Based on some of her other videos, this is typical of Franchesca's SJW world view, wherein she cherry picks her sources to support her opinions, and blocks people like me who don't think like she does. For Franchesca, it is "political correctness uber alles". Comply, or be banished from her Twitter feed. Even her "5 Tips for Being An Ally" feels like an old Nazi propaganda film:


I have no doubt that should people like Franchesca ever get full control in the U.S., she would have no problem sending me to a "re-education camp", which would look like something right out of George Orwell's 1984.

But if I can inspire hatred from small-minded people like Franchesca, then I know I am doing something right.

Now if I can just get Nancy Pelosi to block me. We all have our dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment