Monday, July 25, 2016

Catching Up

After a week away, I have much blogging to catch up on. I am looking at 9 articles in my backlog, and that is only the articles I am looking at right now. So this will be spread out over today.

Just a few quick hits:

1. Until the Turkish coup impacts something beyond Turkey's borders, it isn't important. I honestly don't foresee any impact. I know a guy online from Turkey, and while he isn't happy about it, it hasn't disrupted his life.

2. I missed Donald Trump's speech at the Republican National Convention. I will watch it eventually, and maybe even comment on it. But from the "too long" comments I have already heard, I am not looking forward to it.

3. Ted Cruz's "vote your conscience" speech would have meant more before he was using it as a backhanded attack on Trump, Everyone should vote their conscience and not just vote the party line.


No comments:

Post a Comment