Thursday, August 4, 2016

Early Media endorsements

Three early Media endorsements are in, and they are unanimously favoring Hillary Clinton. No bias here, right?


I will go out on a limb (huge limb, really more the size of a highway overpass) and predict Hillary gets an overwhelming majority of the Media endorsements this year. Kind of like Obama did in 2012, except more.

Don't get me wrong: If you held a gun to my head and forced me to choose between Hillary and Trump, I would probably choose Hillary. Fortunately, my choices aren't so limited.

What about third parties? Not even a mention of "third party", Gary Johnson, or even Jill Stein (who is much more progressive-friendly).

Ok, but are the endorsements at least objective about Clinton? Do they mention the email controversy, or even Benghazi? Not a single word.

I just wonder if these newspapers charged Hillary for the free advertising?

No comments:

Post a Comment