Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Huma hearts Hillary?

There have been rumors for many years that Huma Abedin, Hillary Clinton's top aide, was also Hillary's lesbian lover. While interesting, I never gave them much credence. Even if true, Hillary's discretion was clearly much better than Bill's discretion.

Then I read this Daily Mail article:

Huma Abedin spoke about meeting Hillary Clinton for the first time in a new interview...
'You know these things that happen in your life that just stick? She walked by and she shook my hand and our eyes connected and I just remember having this moment where I thought; "Wow, this is amazing,"' said Abedin. 
'And it just inspired me. You know, I still remember the look on her face. And it’s funny, and she would probably be so annoyed that I say this, but I remember thinking; "Oh my God, she’s so beautiful and she’s so little!"'
"Wow, this is amazing"? "She's so beautiful"? Really? Replace Huma with Monica Lewinsky, and Hillary with Bill, and you get the Starr Report.

Seriously, has anyone ever had a boss about whom they felt that way? I have had wives and girlfriends that affected me that way, but never a boss.

(No offense to any of my previous bosses. I love you, all of you, just not in THAT way! Except for you Keith. You were a waste of human flesh.)

No comments:

Post a Comment