Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Quotes of the Day

Republican Speaker of the House Paul Ryan, about Donald Trump's equivocating about support from the Ku Klux Klan:

"When I see something that runs counter to who we are as a party and as a country, I will speak up, so today I want to be very clear about something. If a person wants to be the nominee of the Republican Party, there can be no evasion and no games. They must reject any group or cause that is built on bigotry. This party does not prey on people's prejudices. We appeal to their highest ideals.... This is fundamental. And if someone wants to be our nominee, they must understand this."
Donald Trump's reply:

"Paul Ryan, I don't know him well, but I'm sure I'm going to get along great with him. And if I don't, he's going to have to pay a big price."
I only have one thing to say:



No comments:

Post a Comment