Thursday, March 3, 2016

Quotes of the Day

Yesterday, it was Paul Ryan. Today, we get the head of the failing 2012 GOP ticket, Mitt Romney. Trump has managed to get the entire 2012 GOP ticket against him. I knew there was something I liked about Trump...

Anyway, let's start the quote-fest with Romney:

"Here's what I know: Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud."

Trump's reply (from Twitter):

"Failed candidate Mitt Romney,who ran one of the worst races in presidential history,is working with the establishment to bury a big "R" win!"
I wonder if Romney remembers this?




If Trump is a "phony, a fraud", then what does this say about Romney?

I have to give this battle to Trump. But I want to know whose idea it was to roll out Romney as the anti-Trump voice of reason? I'm sure the Bushes were available...

No comments:

Post a Comment