Monday, June 27, 2016

George Will nails Trump

I think George Will may have given the best comeback to Donald Trump since Trump started running for president. 

From CNN:
George Will, the conservative commentator and columnist, said Sunday that he changed his voter registration to "unaffiliated" 23 days ago and has left the Republican Party because of Donald Trump. 
"After Trump went after the 'Mexican' judge from northern Indiana then (House Speaker) Paul Ryan endorsed him, I decided that in fact this was not my party anymore," Will said on "Fox News Sunday."
Then Trump attacked Will on Twitter:
Will's response:
Will responded on "Fox News Sunday," saying: "He has an advantage on me, because he can say everything he knows about any subject in 140 characters and I can't."
Brutal!

For this one, I have decided to give George Will the first ever "Verbal Hulk Award", cause this is what he just did to Trump:

No comments:

Post a Comment