Wednesday, May 11, 2016

I don't care about these stories

I sometimes run across news stories or editorials which I don't really care about. Here are a few examples:

The Atlantic: Why White People Don’t Use White Emoji

I didn't know there were any!

Fox News: Ronan Farrow slams stars who surround his 'predator' father Woody Allen

I haven't liked Woody Allen since Annie Hall stole the best picture Oscar from Star Wars. So his step-kids don't like him either? No surprises there.

Fox News: House Republicans huddle to talk Trump, ahead of Ryan meeting

So the House Republicans want to know how to deal with Trump? Try tolling over and exposing your belly to him. Good dogs!

Independent: Burgers contain rat and human DNA, study finds

The human part is easy to explain. Humans made the burgers you silly people! As for the rat parts, it ain't steak tartare. Cook it well-done and consider the rat parts "flavoring".

I am reminded of this scene from the movie Demolition Man:




TMZ: ASPIRING MODEL In Photo Shoot Fail ... DRONE TO THE FACE!!

Call me morbid, but she didn't even get severely hurt. Her injuries amounted to "scrapes and bruises". The "fail" here was by the editors in running this stupid story.

CNN: Recording the Sounds of Extinction

Cough cough...choke...gasp...


No comments:

Post a Comment